Happy New Year to all of you micro and small businesses and entrepreneurs! Throughout 2018, Iyobu sourced the best of the best content to assist you with tactics that support branding, marketing, and growing your businesses.
In 2019, we’ll continue building on our mission-enabling micro and small businesses (entrepreneurs, mom & pops, and nonprofits) to gain a competitive advantage—by providing access to expert resources and tools to brand, market, and grow your businesses.
You demonstrated your desire to be successful business owners by accessing content on www.iyobu.com throughout 2018. Below, we share the top three categories of content you viewed and the three favorite topics from each category.
Iyobu’s top three blogs in 2018:
- “Micro Businesses Can Afford to Market Just Like the Big Guys and Gals”
- “Logo Design: A Visual Representation of Your Brand Attribute”
- “When Distraction Frees Your Mind, Your Words Will Follow”
Iyobu’s top three featured product reviews in 2018:
- The Perfect Assistant Who Never Takes Vacation Or a Sick Day—Echo Dot
- A Nifty Hands-Free Way to View Content on Your Phone
- An Efficient Way to Work Out While Not Missing Work
Iyobu’s top three featured books in 2018:
- "Jab, Jab, Jab, Right Hook: How to Tell Your Story in a Noisy Social World" by Gary Vaynerchuk
- "Branding Basics for Small Business" by Maria Ross
- "Everybody Writes" by Ann Handley
We thank you for allowing us to partner with you.
We realize you may be at a disadvantage without dedicated marketing, creative, and finance teams, and we know you operate on a tight budget. But being a small business doesn’t mean you shouldn’t have access to the same resources and tools that big businesses use.
Please help us to continue to provide high-quality, enriching content in 2019 by providing us with topics you would like to see us cover.
Please submit your requests in the comments section.
We welcome you to share your thoughts, challenges, solutions or successes regarding our blog subject by leaving a comment.
YOU MUST BE A REGISTERED USER TO LEAVE COMMENTS. CLICK HERE TO REGISTER.
IF YOU ARE REGISTERED AND HAVE NOT LOGGED IN CLICK HERE TO LOG IN