Marketplace Feature Book
Written by the extraordinary writer and marketing maven Ann Handley, this book is a must read for any entrepreneur who wants to improve their marketing writing skills. Ann's writing is a pure pleasure to read, and this book is no exception. It will leave you with the confidence to journey down the path of writing marketing copy that effectively conveys your brand and engages customers.
- How to write better. (Or, for "adult-onset writers": How to hate writing less.)
- Easy grammar and usage rules tailored for business in a fun, memorable way. (Enough to keep you looking sharp, but not too much to overwhelm you.)
- Giving your audience the gift of your true story, told well. Empathy and humanity and inspiration are key here, so the book covers that, too.
- Best practices for creating credible, trustworthy content steeped in some time-honored rules of solid journalism. Because publishing content and talking directly to your customers is, at its heart, a privilege.
- "Things Marketers Write": The fundamentals of 17 specific kinds of content that marketers are often tasked with crafting.
- Content Tools: The sharpest tools you need to get the job done.